- How do I purchase a student account?
- I purchased/registered for my Tk20 account online and I have not received my username/password. What do I do?
- I have been told that I am eligible for a payment option that is not available on the online payment page. What do I do?
- I need a refund, what do I do?
- I have already logged into Tk20 but I forgot my password.
- I am having trouble logging in / completing my assignment / uploading files in Tk20.
- How do I locate any pending assignments from my professors?
- What do I do if one of my courses does not appear inTk20?
- I need a Tk20 account, but I live in Canada. How do I pay?
There are two ways to purchase a Tk20 student account:
- Through the Tk20 website: On the COE Tk20 website, locate and click on the “Click here to register your student account” link. This will take you to a payment screen where you can purchase your account with a credit card, money order, or cashier’s check (processed by VeriSign). The cost to purchase through the Tk20 website is $103.00. You will need your UO email address and Student ID Number to complete the purchase. After successfully completing your purchase, you will receive an email verifying that your account will be activated within 2-3 business days.
- At the Duck Store on campus (UO Bookstore): Go to the Information kiosk on the 2nd floor and ask for a “Tk20 Student Access Kit.” The cost to purchase through the bookstore is $103.00. The student access kit will provide instructions for how to activate your account online from the COE Tk20 website. You will need your UO email address and Student ID Number to complete the activation. After successfully registering your purchase, you will receive an email verifying that your account will be activated within 2-3 business days.
2. I purchased/registered for my Tk20 account online and I have not received my username/password. What do I do?
Normally, it takes 2-3 business days to receive your activation information. Please ensure the email sent to you did not go to your junk mail folder. Activations can be delayed if your UO ID#, UO email address or credit card information are entered incorrectly. If you have not received your activation email after 4 days, please contact your Tk20 Unit Administrator.
3. I have been told that I am eligible for a payment option that is not available on the online payment page. What do I do?
If you have been notified of an alternate payment option, please contact your Tk20 Unit Administrator to verify your eligibility.
Tk20 will offer refunds for student subscriptions as per the following policy:
- For accounts completely unused within 30 days of purchase: Full refund.
- For accounts unused between 31 days and 6 months of purchase: 50% refund.
- No refunds will be issued after six months of purchase under any condition.
If you purchased Tk20 from your campus bookstore, please check the bookstore’s refund policy. Tk20 will not be able to refund purchases made through your campus bookstore.
If you feel that you are eligible for a refund, please contact your Tk20 Unit Administrator and discuss the situation with them. They can contact Tk20 directly and initiate the refund process.
If you are a UO student or faculty member, your username and password will always be your Duck ID credentials. These are the same credentials you would use to log into UO’s Webmail.
If you are a COE alum with a Tk20 account or a cooperating professional without a uoregon.edu email account, there is a “forgot your username or password?” link on the COE’s Tk20 website. You can click here to be reminded of your password. If that doesn’t work, please contact your Tk20 Unit Administrator so they can reset your password.
Back to top
Back to top
Please refer to the resources available on this website or, once you are logged into Tk20, clicking the “help” link in the top right hand corner of the browser.
Assignments will appear in the “Pending Tasks” area of your Home tab. They are indicated by a red flag to the left of each pending task.
The Tk20 system is updated on a regular basis and if your course is not appearing now it may appear in a few days. Please contact your Tk20 Unit Administrator if the issue persists.
You will need to pay with a money order. Money orders should be made out to Tk20, Inc. in the amount of $103.00 USD, and mailed to:
10801 North Mopac Expressway
Building 3 Suite 740
Austin, TX 78759
When mailing a money order, please make sure to enclose your name and University of Oregon ID number for activation.